Every woman and family that escapes ISIS has suffered terrible brutality. The SEED Foundation provides comprehensive services to survivors of violence, conflict and displacement to support their recovery. We want to make sure that no survivor goes without the support she needs.
SEED provides mental health and psychosocial support services, as well as helping families meet their basic needs. Every survivor worries about how to clothe, feed and care for herself and her children and is in need of essential items. SEED provides ‘survivor kits’ to help them get a fresh start and restore their dignity. For the month of December, we are doing a collection campaign.
– Fingerprints Children’s Centre – Diapers of every size (in unopened packaging)
– The Fig Club – Sanitary Napkins – Female Hygiene Products in unopened packaging.
– The MLF French School – Hygiene Kits*
– The International School of Choueifat – Erbil – Hygiene Kits*
– Babylon Media – Winter Blankets and Winter Coats
*Hygiene Kits: Small box with shampoo, bar soap, comb, razor/shaving cream, clothes detergent, deodorant, washcloth. NEW ITEMS ONLY!